•manufacturers
•other

Other:
•links
•contact us
•add your site

FORUM
  > Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 networking
 great opportunities!
 Alaska Rider Tours in Rider Magazine! (February)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

akrider

8 Posts

Posted - 08 January 2008 :  10:07:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All! I am very proud to announce that Alaska Rider Tours is featured in the February issue of Rider Magazine! It is a lovely article about a group of intrepid women riders who came up to experience the Last Frontier by motorcycle. Check our Rider Magazine at the news stands now!

Also, Jeff Mariska and I just came back from leading an outstanding Aerstich Tours adventure through Patagonia! There is an article about it in January's issue of Backroads Motorcycle Travel and Adventure Magazine. Please contact Backroads for an issue: http://www.backroadsusa.com

Jeff and I are headed to sunny South Africa to conduct another dual sport adventure at the end of February. I hope that you may join us! This tour will feature Cape Town, Cape Agulhas (the southern most point of Africa), and an itinerary of 40% dirt riding with BMW motorcycles!
check here for details: http://www.aerostichtours.com/south-africa-2008

We have a couple of spots still open for this adventure. Ever want to ride Nevada and California Highway 101...but with Penguins and Kudus?? This is a ride to remember!

Lastly, I would like to thank all of you that participated with Alaska Rider Tours last year. Without you, we would not have the opportunity to host yet another season of adventurous riders in the far north!

I have updated our references page, to include comments from last years' riders. Read what they had to say:
http://www.akrider.com/references.html

to everyone, thank you. I hope the best for you in this new year!

Philip Freeman

Alaska Rider Tours
www.akrider.com
info@akrider.com
1-800-756-1990
Aerostich Tours
phil@aerostich.com

sncalarmlock

China
4 Posts

Posted - 09 January 2008 :  17:05:06  Show Profile  Visit sncalarmlock's Homepage      Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone,

alarm padlock,alarm bike lock,alarm disc brake lock,alarm motorcycle lock,alarm u-lock,alarm cable lock£¬alarm chain lock£¬car steering wheel alarm lock

www.sncalarmlock.com

Steven

SNC ALARMLOCK LTD
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Motorcycle Insurance UK Forum © Motorcycle Insurance UK Go To Top Of Page