Guide / Help:

•overseas int.

•contact us
•add your site

> Browse and post on our forum
Home   |   Profile   |   Register   |   Active Topics   |   Members   |   Search   |   FAQ

Welcome to our Forum, please register if you want to post

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 great opportunities!
 Hello Everyone! This is Phil direct from Alaska
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

7 Posts

Posted - 30 October 2007 :  10:52:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone! This is Phil live and direct from Alaska. It is getting COLD here! Even the Swans have gotten tired of sitting on the ice off the Seward Highway at Potters Marsh, and have headed to the warmer climates.

I just got back from a terrific tour of Japan's most northerly and wild island: Hokkaido. We enjoyed over 1,800 miles of open paved roads winding through the most forested, mountainous scenery you could ever imagine. This is the land of, believe it or not, wild salmon runs and bears!! It is a corner of Japan that you would not expect to see, and a riders' paradise. We had a great group, and it was especially memorable to ride with five-time world circumnavicator Dr. Gregory Frazier and Aerostich founder Andy Goldfine.
We are excited to offer this ride again next year with Aerostich Tours. (www.aerostichtours.com)

Mr. Happy came along for the ride, and thought he would share his experience too.
You may see it at: http://www.akrider.com/movieroom.html

Also, I was able to grab a few photos from this years' Northern Lights Tour. It was a terrific group of dual-sport go-getters that rode for 6 days through the south central parts of Alaska. This tour had great weather mixed with fall colors and featured the largest National Park in the United States: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park. We also had a blast riding the Denali Highway. We will definately run this tour next year, so set your schedules!

And Now, the movie: http://www.akrider.com/movieroom.html

Jeff Mariska and I are gearing up to head south to Patagonia as I speak to host a group of adventurers for the Aerostich Journey to the End of the Earth Tour. We have a full house for both stage 1 and 2 from Southern Chile to the very southern tip of Tierra del Fuego! We are excited about the trip, and will be sure to report back. We are looking forward to running the trip again next year too, so clear your calender for this once-in-a-lifetime ride!

Details: http://www.aerostichtours.com/end-earth-tour

Though all the bikes are in the stable now, you can still hear the distant rumble of next years' motorcycle adventures.
I am planning on visiting various motorcycle dealers along the west coast this February. I look forward meeting old friends and making new ones. I will let you know when the schedule is set.

If you would like to see some terrific video from the 2006 season, please call John at: 907-440-8915 and ask him to send you the "Best of ART 2006" DVD. Tell him I said so. It features Alaska, Canada, Japan and Northern Patagonia footage. I know you will like it, and it will give John an excuse not to be working on bikes!

Until then, ride safe, and have a very good time!

Philip Freeman

Alaska Rider Tours
Aerostich Tours

Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Motorcycle Insurance UK Forum © Motorcycle Insurance UK Go To Top Of Page